Tuesday, February 24, 2009

end of february list

Another month has elapsed, and I am packing, this is again a good opportunity to make a contribution to the future historian of everyday behaviour with list of variation in what I have collected and lost in the space of the past month. After the end of january list, now we have the end of february list.

New items:


A car (a mitsubishi eclipse, 2000, red, 121000 miles, four cilinder, 2 liters)
-a car insurance
-a US driving Licence
-a snow wiper

-a 9 cell battery for my new netbook (item was actually bought last month, but arrived in february)
-a new pair of soils for my mexican Chiapas EZLN boots (they (boots) sat in the shoe shop for a month but finally I got them back)
-an upgrade in my Netflix account, from 1 movie at a time, to 2.
-two slips to mend textile fabrics
-a new diaper baby cream ( I use it for my armpit when swimming)
new food items
-half bottle of olive oil, (a new bottle)
-half a pound of sugar
-spicy black tea and ginger tea
-5 onions
Items I receive from other people
-cookies from New Haven.
-a pound of dried chickpeas
-cookies of various kind
Other items received
-a folder of research notes and other material from Lewis Walpole Library
- two guides and four route maps of US states.

items consumed or lost

2 pairs of socks
2 deodorants

No comments:

Post a Comment