Tuesday, February 24, 2009

driving test and licence

This morning we set off with the dealer to the DMV for my test, they have been very kind in asssisting me in this, while their pards solve the payment details for later. I feel I spent as much time at DMV in february as I did in museums. Lots of waiting, then the officer takes me to my car. This is going to be the first time I drive my car, for the driving licence test, with the sergeant on my side. It rolls well, the brake pedal needs some centimeters to start working. The test actually lasts few minutes, he sees that I am a careful driver. Once out of the car, I tell the officers that the cars is mine just bought it, still have to pay for it, and I am there with the dealer. He laughs for a couple of minutes. Another 30 minutes waiting, and I get my Us driving licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment