Monday, January 26, 2009

more tension, of the good kind

Sorry folks I have not written anything yesterday, I am busy preparing my Art in Context talk. Tomorrow I am going to talk at 12 30 eastern time, about my research here at the Yale Center for British Art. The talk will be short only 25 minutes and focus on two images: a panorama of London (cosmoramic view, that is the original title) and a comic "picture of london" with pickpocketing, false auctions and other dangers of the metropolis.


here they are:

3 comments:

  1. com'é andata la presentazione?
    baci
    ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. la presentazione e' domani, stasera at least I have an excuse for a quiet evening in ;) davide

    ReplyDelete
  3. oioioiii scusa la memoria, l'Alzheimer is here to stay!!!!
    in bocca al lupo!!!!!

    ana

    ReplyDelete