Monday, January 26, 2009

lap-top love

Ok. I've reharsed the talk enough, I feel like I am ready for tomorrow performance.
Before going to bed I can write about my new netbook while using it. I had to leave in Italy my new Lenovo laptop and take with me the old faithful Presario. But the illusory power of the € has taken hold of me and I bought online after long (s)considerations a MSI Wind U 100, 10 inches wide (small) screen. It comes with 1.6 gzh processor, windows xp and 160gb 2.5" harddrive. The smaller ones being too small, and the larger ones being too expensive I decided that this was the best deal. I got myself the transparent stickers for the keyboard so that I can have the italian keyboard signs in yellow on top of the US keyboard keys. It is only few days that I have been having it, the screen still seems pretty small, but the keyboard is large enough to work without problems.

So now I've got two computer, the presario doesn't look jealous, quite happy of the new company, maybe it doesn't feel challenged because of the larger screen?
they get along pretty well, don't they? maybe too much.

before... during?... after? What is this? some kind of photo taking lapsus?
I better go to sleep now.


No comments:

Post a Comment