Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Orange and olive tree, a golf course

Today I had to move out of sweet Echo Park area to my new place in Altadena, the car was full of stuff, two suitcases and food and my bag, and the two overcoats etc etc. I am staying on one of the last street before the mountains starts, I think one might even walk there right from the house.



There is a golf park right in front, very suburban, area, I can park on the driveway, "stradella" in Italian, an olive tree on the right and an orange tree on the left I think I can recognize this entrance.
My room is a guest room at the back of the house. I can enjoy the courtyard and the wooden patio. Excellent for working and eating up outside, they say they do not have mosquitos here, what else will they have? I will discover it.
Tonight I am going to the cinema, first time in the US, unbelivable, I do not recognize mysef, to see Buster Keaton with live music. At the http://www.silentmovietheatre.com/index.html

3 comments:

  1. Buster Keaton con musica live, eccelente Davide, è uno dei miei miti Keaton, quanta invidia :)!! Magari fossi li e poi che posto eh! che fortuna!
    je t'embrasse et profites à fond de tout tout tout!! Valé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, j'y esseye. It was good to laugh wholeheartdly!! two movies The navigator and Sherlock Jr. The cinema was a small arty one, with pictures of silent movie stars on the walls, I spent half of my life in these movie theatres.

    ReplyDelete