Friday, March 13, 2009

first swim in LA

Lockers, at the Caltech huge athletic department are open, you bring your own lock, so I got myself one, with the turning bolt so I do not have to carry a key in the water. As I opened the door towards the pools I was unprepared, it opened... in the open. The pool is an outside pool. It is only March, are we supposed to swim outside? Nobody had told me, evidently it is a given fact. Air was not cold just fresh, and fortunately the water was warmer than air. I think I will get a cold and I will have a early sun-tan this year.

2 comments:

  1. cooool,sembra un bel campus no?? poi sicuro che la piscina all'aperto te la goderai comunque! quelle chance! je t'embrasse, Vale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Valerie, grazie, Sì si tratta di due cose distinte ma vicine geograficamente, la fondazione Huntington, e il entro atletico di caltech university, con cui huntington ha un accordo. Ma è tutto molto vicino. Quelle chanche davvero!!! Baci, davide

    ReplyDelete